Web Forms

  • Academic Petitions ApplicationThrough the Academic Petitions Application, students can access the below academic petition forms. This system is designed to replace paper forms, providing easy access and tracking of requests for students and staff. You will need your UCINETID to log in.

    • Course Overload or Underload
    • Credit for Concurrent Degree Coursework
    • Credit at Another ABA Accredited Law School/Program
    • Credit for Non-Law Course on UC Campus
    • Incomplete Agreement Form
    • Late Add or Drop
    • Late Grade Change
    • Request for Directed Research (299 Courses)
    • Third Year Intensive Signoff
    • Variable Unit Change Request
    • Waiver of Academic Rule
    • Writing Requirement Signoff

PDF Forms