- CPU = Intel® Core i3 or AMD equivalent x86 processor
- RAM = highest recommended for the operating system or 4GB
- Hard Drive = highest recommended for the operating system or 1 GB of free space.
- Operating System = 32-bit or 64-bit Versions of Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit Versions of Windows 8
- Screen Resolution must be 1024x768 or higher
- Administrator level account permissions
- CPU = Intel® Core i5
- RAM = 4 GB
- Hard Drive = 1 GB or higher free disk space
- Operating System = Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Administrator level account permissions (Instructions)
To cover your machine throughout your law school education we strongly suggest that you purchase an extended three-year warranty at the time of your notebook purchase. For more information about warranty information, please contact your vendors’ warranty site.
Tablet computers, although compatible to connect to the UCI Mobile Access Network, will only have limited support within the UC Irvine School of Law. Tablet computers should be used as a supplemental device and not a primary device for computing.
Exams CANNOT be taken on tablet computers. Support is not available.