6th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review
Thursday, July 14, 2016, 12:00–1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
UCI Student Center, Pacific Ballroom (Map)
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court’s key cases decided in the October 2015 term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court practitioners, journalists, and academics.
- Robert Barnes, The Washington Post
- Howard J. Bashman, Law Offices of Howard J. Bashman and How Appealing Blog
- Erwin Chemerinsky, UCI Law
- Kaaryn Gustafson, UCI Law
- Dahlia Lithwick, Slate
- Moderated by Rick Hasen, UCI Law
This event is approved for 1.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California.
UC Irvine School of Law is a State Bar-approved MCLE provider.