1st Annual Supreme Court Term in Review
Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 12:00 - 1:30 P.M.
University of California, Irvine School of Law (Map)
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court's key cases decided in the October 2010 term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court journalists and academics.
CLE credit will be available. The event will also be webcast, with viewers able to submit questions via Twitter, using the hash tag #ucilawscotus at the end of your question.
- Erwin Chemerinsky, UCI Law
- John Eastman, Chapman University
- Laurie Levenson, Loyola Law School
- Dahlia Lithwick, Slate
- David Savage, Los Angeles Times
- Moderated by Rick Hasen, UCI Law