4th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review
Thursday, July 10, 2014, 12:00–1:30 P.M.
UCI Student Center, Pacific Ballroom (Map)
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court's key cases decided in the October 2013 term, with an all-star panel of Supreme Court practitioners, journalists, and academics.
- Jennifer Chacón, UCI Law
- Erwin Chemerinsky, UCI Law
- Jeffrey Fisher, Stanford Law School
- Dahlia Lithwick, Slate
- Bert Rein, Wiley Rein LLP
- Mark Sherman, The Associated Press
- Moderated by Rick Hasen, UCI Law
This event is approved for 1.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California.
UC Irvine School of Law is a State Bar-approved MCLE provider.