First Year Schedule
1L students are assigned to one of three basic modules. Students take most of their classes with students in the same module, but some classes combine students from all three modules. All students complete the same curriculum during their first year, but the classes may be taught in different semesters depending on the student’s module.
All 1L students have the same schedule. Individual student schedules are given out the first day of Orientation.
First-year students do not enroll themselves in classes; our Registrar does that for you. Please do not buy books until you receive your schedule! Different professors use different textbooks. We have built in time during Orientation for you to go to the campus bookstore, and we will even transport the books (which are really heavy) back to the school for you.
For planning purposes, the 1L schedule can be found below.
- Mondays: No morning classes; Afternoon classes begin at 1:10pm and get out at 4:10pm
- Tuesdays: Classes begin as early as 8:15am and get out at 4:10pm
- Wednesdays: No morning classes; Afternoon classes begin at 1:10pm and get out at 4:10pm
- Thursdays: Classes begin as early as 8:15am and get out at 4:10pm
- Fridays: Classes begin as early as 8:15am and get out at 11:50am; No afternoon classes
- Common Law: Contracts
- Common Law: Torts
- Constitutional Analysis
- International Legal Analysis
- Lawyering Skills I and II
- Legal Profession I and II
- Legal Research Practicum I and II
- Procedural Analysis
- Statutory Analysis