We design Law Library services for UCI Law students to help them succeed in their scholarly and experiential work. For questions about law student services, ask any Law Librarian at the reference desk.
- Exclusively for small groups of UCI Law students
- On-demand model - we try to work around your schedule
- Taught by one of the dual-degreed Research Librarians
- Focus on a single topic or skill
- Past sessions have included HeinOnline, non-legal databases, advanced searching for cases, and researching a paper topic.
Course reserve books are behind the Service Counter. They can be used in the Law Library for two hours at a time.
- Professor: [ Last name, first name ] Fisk - Professor Fisks's courses with titles on reserve
- Course: Law [ number title ] LAW 506 - all lawyering skills courses with titles on reserve
UCI law students can bring one guest to the Law Library. Guests must:
- Exchange a valid form of identification for a guest pass.
- Display the guest pass so that Law Library staff can see it.
- Be accompanied by a UCI law student at all times.
Guest passes are not available during exams - check the calendar for details.