Student Life - How Do I ...?
As a student at UCI Law, you will need a wide variety of resources and services. Following is a list of various resources that you may not realize you need until a particular situation arises.
We welcome your suggestions for adding more information to this page. Please email Debbie Mondares at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a quiet/private room
- Quiet Study Rooms for early/late studying: Classrooms MPAA 420 and 430 are open for free use from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. Students must leave the classrooms 15 minutes before class is scheduled to begin in those rooms.
Rooms must be left in good order and class-ready: No food left on the desks (dispose of food in the student lounge trash or an outdoor bin); no papers left on the desks; chairs pushed in, etc.
- Lactation Room: New mothers may reserve the Career Development Office conference room as a private lactation room. Please make arrangements through Jessica Galdiano.
Get a locker
UCI Law Locker Policy
We will provide lockers for all students. These lockers are located in Room 404 on the fourth floor of MPAA and Room 311 on the third floor of MPAA.
- Students must provide their own combination locks. Locks are available for purchase at the UCI Bookstore. Please, no key locks.
- Please turn in the completed locker application form (PDF) to Debbie Mondares in Student Services in Suite 1000 to obtain your locker assignment.
- Your lockers are for the storage of books, school supplies and personal items. Never store irreplaceable or valuable items in your locker. The Law School cannot be responsible for your locker contents or for stolen items.
- We will cut off any locks on unassigned lockers.
- You may store food and beverages in your locker, but please do not leave these items overnight. So far, we are vermin-free and wish to remain so!
- The School of Law reserves the right to open any locker in the event of an emergency, health related issues or at the request of law enforcement officials. Such searches may occur without notice to the locker's user.
- You must remove locks and contents from lockers no later than May 10, 2013. We will remove and discard any contents remaining after that date.
- Please do not place stickers or like items on the exterior of lockers.
- Storage of inappropriate or dangerous materials is not permitted.
Questions about lockers should be directed to Debbie Mondares at
Get a key card
A key card is necessary for after-hours access to MPAA. See Debbie Mondares in Student Services.
Key card deposits are $15 payable in advance by cash or check made out to "UC Regents." Deposits are returned when the key card is returned.
Order business cards
Fill out the Business Card Request Form (PDF) and submit it to Debbie Mondares. Cost is $15.36 payable in advance by cash or check made out to "UC Regents."
Print from a laptop or make a copy
Printers are available for student use in the Law Library and on the 4th floor of MPAA. Click here for more information about printing in the Library from your laptop.