Welcome to the Office of Student Life!
Our office represents a helpful resource for our students, in regards to the many facets of the law school and law student experience. Our most important function is to represent a “safe space” for our students, a place where students can find support and encouragement in abundance.
We also provide additional services, such as:
- Counseling for students related to personal, academic, and career matters, in a confidential setting.
- Implementing student-related activities, including Admitted Students Day, Orientation, Commencement, and smaller student-centered events.
- Partnering with UCI’s Disability Services Center, in order to provide accommodations for our students with disabilities.
- Collaborating with UCI’s Counseling Center and emphasizing to our students the importance of mental wellness and stress management techniques.
- Assisting students who are parents of young children in finding on-campus child care and
community child care options. We are committed to making the experience of law-student parents as positive as possible.
- Overseeing all law student organizations, in regards to formation, budget requests and activities.
- Coordinating the final examination process, including scheduling, implementation, and general administration.
- Acting as a bridge between our students and additional administrative departments on campus, such as the Financial Aid office, Registrar’s office, Development office, offices on main campus, and others.
• Click here to read UCI Law's Non-Discrimination Policy