Below you will find links and information for a wide variety of resources we have both on and off campus. The Student Services team is here to help and can almost always direct you to a useful resource.
Important Steps to Complete:
- My-Aid Application Status – View and Accept Financial Aid Awards
- Log in at the Department of Education website, StudentLoans.gov, and
- Complete the online Unsubsidized/Graduate PLUS Loan Master Promissory Notes (MPN)
- Complete the online Entrance Counseling
- Zot Account - Log in at Zot Account after July 15 to tell us where to send your funds. Once you log in and get to "Welcome to ZOT Account Online," select "Direct Deposit (DEFT)" and provide the requested information. Financial Aid funds will be deposited on Wednesday, August 16.
- Avoid late fees - Tuition and Fees are due on Tuesday, August 15.
- Get to know the Financial Aid team.
Law students who accept an offer of admission and submit a positive Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) for the upcoming Fall semester can apply for a guaranteed on-campus housing offer in one of our six on-campus communities: Palo Verde, Verano Place, Campus Village, Vista del Campo, Vista del Campo Norte, or Puerta del Sol. Learn more about these communities.
The online guaranteed housing application opens March 1 and payment must be submitted by May 1. Click here for more detailed information about applications, deadlines and eligibility.
Students will be notified of their housing community assignment via email in May. Any student who wishes to decline the housing community offer must respond to the email by the stated deadline, and indicate the reason for declining the offer and/or request to be placed on the waitlist for another community.
Financial Aid award offers will be revised based on community assignments. Students will be notified via email.
Graduate or professional students who are initially classified as non-residents may petition to change their residency status. Please click here for details on how to petition for California resident classification.
- Community Fellows are upper-level mentors for first-year students who promote community building.
- SBA Mentor Program: The Student Bar Association organizes a student mentor/mentee program, pairing each 1L with an upperclassman. Check back later this summer for details on signing up for an SBA mentor.
- Student Organizations are a vital part of our campus community. We encourage you to get involved in one of our current groups or even start a new one. We will host a Student Involvement Fair during the first weeks of school where you can meet Student Bar Association (SBA) leaders and members of UCI Law organizations.
- Family and Friends Day is a great way for your parents, significant others, and friends to experience law school for a day. Date TBD.
Career Development Office
- Meet the Career Development Staff
- Career Development Timeline for 1Ls
- Mandatory 1L Career Development Orientation - dateTBD.