Aug. 9-13, 2010
UCI Law hosts its first On-Campus Interviews for 2Ls
Orientation for new 1Ls
Aug. 18-20, 2010
Second class of UCI Law students learn the ropes
Fall semester begins
Aug. 23, 2010
Updated info and more events at law.uci.edu
Charles Cannon, Assistant Dean of Development, offers a relaxed perspective on recent events, initiatives and capital campaign progress at UC Irvine School of Law. Check his blog for weekly reports and photos.
Partner with Us
Mentors, advisors, donors and boosters have all contributed expertise and financial resources to make UC Irvine School of Law a reality. Please join others in supporting our scholarship initiative funding the incoming Class of 2013. Learn More...
Forward to a Friend
Know someone who is not getting our e-newsletter? Please send them the following link to sign-up: UCI Law E-Newsletter
Can you identify where this is on our campus?
If not, we invite you to campus for a personal tour! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Follow us on ...
Year-End Message from the Dean
We have finished our first year of classes and it could not have gone better. Our 60 inaugural students are terrific, the best students I have had in 30 years of teaching ...
Read More >>
• UCI Law opens Aug. 24
• Environmental Law Clinic seeded with $2 million grant
• Korea Law Center launched
• About the incoming class of 2013
More Announcements >>
Programs and Events
• Oct. 9, 2009: "Stopping Pollution" conference
Jan. 22: Patent Law conference
• Feb. 3: U.S.-Korea Forum
• March 20: Public Interest Law Fund Gala & Auction
• April 2: Mark Robinson Lecture
• April 16-17: "Law As..." Legal History conference
• May 14: Marine & Freshwater Law conference
• UCI Law faculty ranks No. 9 in study of scholarly impact
• Three new faculty hired
• New books by faculty celebrated
• Jennifer Chacon named Senior Associate Dean, Academic Affairs
Meet the Faculty >>
Best of the Press
• Second-year UCI Law class to get half-tuition scholarships
• "California's 21st Century Law School"
• Every member of Inaugural Class has a summer job
• Prof. Loftus is focus of Slate's eight-part series on false memory
More UCI Law in the News >>