Catalogs at UCI
You have three options for finding books, journals, and electronic material at UCI. Contact a research services librarian with questions about using our catalogs.
- Includes article-level information for HeinOnline, Index to Legal Periodicals, JSTOR, and LegalTrac
- Results are sorted by relevance.
- Typos are detected ("Did you mean ... ?")
- Results include filters on the left, so you can limit by subject, campus location, date, etc.
- Course reserve search
- Includes call number and availability for on-campus books and journals
- UCI Library account information is available - view checkouts, fines, ILLs, etc.
- Includes document-level information for some electronic collections
Hours and basic information: