Sarah B. Lawsky
Professor of Law
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Corporate Tax, Partnership Tax, Common Law Analysis: Contracts, Federal Income Tax
- Modeling Uncertainty in Tax Law, 65 Stanford L. Rev. 241 (2013).
- The Problem of Line Drawing, 98 Iowa L. Rev. Bulletin 42 (2013).
- How Tax Models Work, 54 B.C. L. Rev. 1657 (2012).
- On the Edge: Declining Marginal Utility and Tax Policy, 95 Minn. L. Rev. 904 (2011).
- The Sum of Its Parts: Reforming Charitable Donations of Partial Interests, 64 Tax L. Rev. 37 (2010).
- Probably? Understanding Tax Law’s Uncertainty, 157 U. Pa. L. Rev. 1017 (2009).
- Embryo Exchanges and Adoption Tax Credits, 122 Tax Notes 1365 (2009) (with Naomi Cahn), reprinted in 52 State Tax Notes 927 (2009).
- Money for Nothing: Charitable Deductions for Microfinance Lenders, 61 SMU L. Rev. 1525 (2008).
- Fairly Random: On Compensating Audited Taxpayers, 41 Conn. L. Rev. 161 (2008).
- Redefining Mental Disability in the Treasury Regulations, 100 Tax Notes 559 (2003).
- Prof. Lawsky's Scholarly Papers on SSRN