Making Your Gift Count
Your financial support of UC Irvine School of Law makes a disproportionate qualitative difference in these founding years.
Every dollar has a direct and meaningful impact on the daily operation and growth of the new school. Every dollar supports the inaugural students as they establish the school’s academic credentials and traditions for generations to come. Every dollar effects our ability to provide services to the underserved, to prepare underrepresented students for legal study, to enrich the intellectual life of the local bar and bench.
- The public recognition of law firm and corporate gifts enhances recruiting prospects at UCI Law, home of top-tier law students.
- Fees and tuition cover only a portion of what it takes to run the law school on an annual basis. Private donations make the qualitative difference.
- Expendable gifts fund student organizations, clinics, build admissions pipelines for underrepresented students, and assist in maintaining library book and online collections.
- Scholarship gifts enable the school to recruit talented students and to minimize their future loan burdens.
- Endowed professorships allow the school to recruit top national legal academic talent, and support research in important specialty subject areas, such as environmental law, immigration law, intellectual property and patent law.