Student Services Office
Greeting from the Dean of Students
On behalf of the staff of the Office of Student Services, I am delighted to welcome you to UCI School of Law.
The UCI philosophy places students at the very heart of the law school. The five branches of the Office of Student Services are firmly committed to that point of view, and seek to make each student's experience outside the classroom as productive and enjoyable as it can be.
- The Dean of Students' Office oversees the administration of the department, provides confidential academic and personal counseling to students, and interprets and implements the Academic Rules.
- The Financial Aid Office provides personal financial counseling, works to maximize financial assistance for each student, and serves as liaison to the campus housing office.
- The Registrar's Office maintains records, schedules courses, and certifies academic standing for employment and admission to the bar.
- The Student Life Office organizes campus events, supports student organizations, offers confidential counseling, oversees exam administration, and coordinates with UCI’s Disability Services Center.
- The Career Development Office finds and promotes employment opportunities and works with students to develop personalized career strategies.
All of our administrators and staff members are eager to meet you, to answer your questions, and to work with you as you prepare for your new careers. As for me, it is my role and (even more) my pleasure to become acquainted with each of you and to provide any assistance I can.
Welcome and best wishes to all,
Assistant Dean of Student Services
• UCI Law's Non-Discrimination Policy