Ronald E. Naves Jr.
Executive Director, Center for Corporate Legal Leadership
- UCLA Anderson School of Management, M.B.A.
- Yale Law School, Special Visiting Student (one year)
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Connecticut, B.A., Economics
- Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ ECPG)
- Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs and Litigation, Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMST)
- Group Counsel, Global Litigation, Gateway, Inc. (NYSE: GTW)
- Associate, LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae LLP
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Connecticut
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Extensive background as a legal department leader for diverse global businesses in the technology, e-commerce, entertainment and financial services industries.
- Prior to joining the UC Irvine School of Law, Ron opened the Naves Law Office PC where his practice included providing General Counsel Legal Services to companies without in-house counsel and consulting services to companies with regard to analyzing and lowering legal expenses, reducing risk and improving performance.
- Licensed to practice law in California, Connecticut, and South Dakota.