Director of Student Life
- Syracuse University, M.S., Higher Education, 2006
- University of San Diego,
B.A. Sociology, 2003
- North Carolina State University, First Year College, Academic
Advisor/Lecturer/Resident Mentor Coordinator, 2010- 2012
- Duke University, Residence Life and Housing Services,
Residence Coordinator, 2006 – 2010
- Syracuse University, Office of Residence Life, Resident
Director, 2003 – 2006
- Jones is a certified StrengthsQuest facilitator.
- Awarded with the National Certificate of
Outstanding New Advisor from the National Academic Advising Association in
- Published “Institutional Pedagogies: Exploring Two Learning Community Programs,”
in Building Community: Stories and Strategies for Future Learning
Community Faculty and Professionals in 2010.